Tom Pennington / Getty Images
Spot the lingerie. A general view of Cowboys Stadium, where retailer Victoria's Secret will be opening a store.
ARLINGTON, Texas - How `bout them undies?
Victoria's Secret on Monday will open a store at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington featuring lingerie and other clothing promoting the NFL's most valuable team. Dallas Cowboys executives will be on hand for the unveiling of the co-branded women's items including tees, sweats, hoodies, tank tops, underwear and sports bras.
Victoria's Secret says it's the first time the company has opened a store at a professional sports venue. Forbes magazine this month named the Dallas Cowboys the NFL's most valuable team for the sixth consecutive year, worth more than $2 billion.
More money and business news:
- Job seekers find warm welcome in Plains states
- Goodyear gets a bit too edgy with Lohan letter
- Listing of the Week: Which of these 2 islands will you buy?
- Video: You can still get free checking — here's how
- Sign up for our Business newsletter